Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday funday

So was looking at Pinterest and was looking at Japanese Knot bags and so decided this morning that I chad to make some.  I have made some in the past and even have a couple up on my etsy page but the are more boxy, wanted to try with some that are rounder.  First I had to make a pattern and found one on the internet but had to then make it bigger.  Then sadly I cut my fabric and whatnot and started sewing only to get half way through and discovered I sewed wrong pieces together.  :(


 And as you can see I sewed a piece of the lining on the outside BOO!
But then I made another and paid more carefully as to what I was doing and got the right pieces with the right sides.


 
Now to start figuring out on making bigger ones, I saw ones last night that where big shoulder bags, I think it will be fun to make all different sizes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment